Monday, February 7, 2011
Porter - Sunday January 30
We are taking a class up at church on Sunday nights. Last Sunday, Newt took the two older ones to their class and I was taking Porter to the nursery, then meeting Newt in our class. I was running late, so I picked up P. and was running up the stairs. I tripped on a stair and came within mm from nailing Porter's head on one of the stairs...really hard! It scared me to death, and scared P. as well. I was hugging and kissing him, making sure he was o.k. I told him that I was so sorry. That I would never want to hurt him. He patted me on the back and hugged me then said, "It's o.k. mommy. I will always love you. Even if you do hit my head on a stair and make it crack open."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.