Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 18, 2010

Today Cannon had a play date with two little twin boys Galen and Parks and his friend Callen. It was Callen's 5th birthday so I told Lorin (Callen’s mom) to have him come over as well so he would have something fun to do on his birthday.
 I am a glutton for punishment! I had 6 kids on the way home from school. Cannon’s friends, Porter, Cannon, and Sara Douglass (a neighborhood girl whom we carpool with). The boys were spazzing the whole way home. Potty talk, screaming, wrestling around with each other. I am truly lucky I didn't wreck the car. Sara was a trooper.
Newt is out of town for Rejuvenate. The boys don't have school tomorrow...parent/teacher conferences. I am going to try to do something fun with them on their day off, but before tomorrow…I need a good night’s sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.